Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Any one out there ever installed a light bar?
Nope!

You'd be the first. :twak

·
Registered
788 Posts
I WAS being nice!! :goodfinge

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Damager said:
lookin' like a nice addition to the Dixie Chapter :p
was thinkin the same thing...

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
lol

I put one one my f150 (basically same thing) they suck but do their purpose well...they start sag in the middle with 4 lights....for the wires i drilled a wholetowards the corner of the cab bhind the door and installed a gromet..that way there is only an inch a tthe most of wiring showing...i did it that way because i didn't want to drill a whole through the rof...sorry noob :twak

:lolup :lolup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
89buckinbronco said:
And also thanks to the rest of the guys welcoming the NEWBIE.
Ahh, don't pay any attention to these guys....their bark is worse than their bite!!:shrug
Go introduce your self in introductions, the welcome will be MUCH warmer...:beer

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
yea on mine i have them run down the inside of the panel along the seatbelt then under the metal thing that holds the carpet down by the door (can't remeber the name:duh ) then behine the vent panel and out to the negine compartment for power then the other wires run through the firewall and in the dash to my switch.:beer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.