Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might not be so upset if i got a lil body damage on the trail, but this is what happens when a soccer mom on her cell phone almost hits you in the local gas station parking lot and u catch a patch of ice and slide into a light post :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
dont work
i quoted it and got the url to see it

edit: it works
damn that sucks

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
that sucks......may i suggest leeting her hit you next time? in a gas station i hope she wasnt going fast enough to cause injury, but at least insurance would have taken care of it.....I just figure soccer mom can afford to put kids in soccer league so she's probably got insurance....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know i should have just let her hit me, seeing as i dont have full coverage on the bronc, their not gonna cover this now its all outta my pocket an hour after it happened i it up JBG and ordered new sheetmetal, it needed it anyway the wheelwells were startin to rust, so now im gonna be stuck driving my jeep- 78 cherokee on 42's and about 6mpg - for a few weeks while i fix this

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Where do you live in Crystal Lake? I dont think I've ever seen your Bronco around but maybe we can meet up this summer

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
thats not that bad could be alot worse
nice looking bronco looks kinda like mine

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
i can't see a darn thing

·
Registered
64 Posts
Right click on the red X and click properties, highlight the url with the mouse right click on that and paste in your browser address bar

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I don't even see a red x. :scratchhe

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
No red X here either... ImagePostingForNoobs.com domain is still avaliable...

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
dude- we have the same kindof bronco... thats kool...
whats not kool is the big dent! id take it off and whack it with a hammer... im big on whacking things with hammers...
good luck- it couldve been worse- at least you could still drive it home.
ace

·
Registered
615 Posts
cool another bronco in the area but you still can't match the body damage on mine.:toothless ohh and for those of you who can't see the picture turn off your firewall it showed up after i turned mine off.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts