Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm in Albuquerque for the next couple of weeks and would love to find a place to do some light wheeling. I've got my 2010 F-150 FX4 with a 6" lift and 35x12.50s. I know this sounds pretty weak, but I don't want to scratch any paint or break anything (I know, I know...but this is my daily driver now; I use my Bronco for the more "hardcore" stuff, it's just not with me right now) since I've got a 1200ish mile roadtrip the 4th of July weekend (back to TX to pick up my Bronco and drive it back out to NM).

I found Montessa Park last weekend...not bad. Anything else like that?

Thanks,

·
Registered
252 Posts
dude im going to alb. for 4th too. i wanna know also. i used to live there. the mountains are nice if you know where to go. and actually tucumcarri would be a real nice spot look it up.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm in Albuquerque for the next couple of weeks and would love to find a place to do some light wheeling. I've got my 2010 F-150 FX4 with a 6" lift and 35x12.50s. I know this sounds pretty weak, but I don't want to scratch any paint or break anything (I know, I know...but this is my daily driver now; I use my Bronco for the more "hardcore" stuff, it's just not with me right now) since I've got a 1200ish mile roadtrip the 4th of July weekend (back to TX to pick up my Bronco and drive it back out to NM).

I found Montessa Park last weekend...not bad. Anything else like that?

Thanks,
Mike....check out the Meet&Greet on July 9th in Rio Rancho at the Sonic DI then some wheelin' in the Puerco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts