1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
heres what my tundra looked like after hitting a guardrail at 70 sideways then rolling onto the roof

wes

·
Registered
75 Posts
If the driveshaft is still intact, I think it could still drive, now that would be a funny sight.

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy shiet!!! Do you know the story behind that one?
Nope, just seemed like not that great an impact (just from the damage to the rear end sheet metal) to bend the frame that badly. Maybe it got jammed between 2 semi's

If the driveshaft is still intact, I think it could still drive, now that would be a funny sight.
It's got to be either bent or rammed through the TC

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 4 wheel steer version.............???

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Just shows how cheap of metal and fabrication goes into those cheep running jap cars/trucks. Then again, most cars/trucks now are made to fold up on impact....but still, wow!

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gees, Toy owners have not figured out that it really is a FULLSIZE now
OR too much HP for the average american maybe??? :shocked :shocked

\

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Everyone of those is totally fawked, If they were driving something with alittle steel in it they might not have had that problem.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
You guys ever stop to consider the fact that maybe a lot of those parts are MADE to crumple like that to protect the driver and passengers?

:twak

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
You guys ever stop to consider the fact that maybe a lot of those parts are MADE to crumple like that to protect the driver and passengers?

:twak
That's what I was thinking too. I would much rather have the truck crumple than my head.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
What, did you stumble on a Taco Burial ground?

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a better look at the frame.

Not boxed and does not look as tall as even a bronco frame, but we also don't know what material they are using, may be better than usual stuff
frames are made of??

1 - 20 of 58 Posts