Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these today,but really want something bigger.

(4) 35x12.5-15 BFG Mud Terrain T/A`s,literally like brand new.Tirerack lists them for about $170 each or $680 a set.Looking to get $400 out of them,or trade for a decent set of larger tires.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can take a couple pics later today,but they`ll look no diferrent than what you`d see on the BFG website or TireRack.com.

·
Registered
152 Posts
what lift do you have? I am assuming you do not like the way they look / perform with your set up. I am ready to get tires also and do not want to be in the same boat you are in now.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I`m putting together a Bronco chassis to use with a Fairmont body.I just bought these tires last night off a friend,but now that I look at them next to the 31`s that are on the chassis I realize i want something even bigger...lol

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
Where is Burbank, Ill?

You want 400 dollars for basically brand new 35x12.5x15 BFG MT's? I would be seriously interested in that, as long as you are not on the complete other side of Illinios. Let me do some checking and financial crunching before I give you a definate go or no.

I HAD been planning on rebuilding and buying the components before getting tires, but with a deal like this I'd be willing to go the opposite way. And I do have plenty of coin in the bank.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
Crap, you are on the complete other side of Illinios. Hm, I'll shoot you an email/pm and we can discuss this a bit more.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
Just wanted to see if you still had these tires. I've emailed you a few times, but have never gotten any word back. Didn't know if you already sold them or not.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
FoMoCoPower said:
I`m putting together a Bronco chassis to use with a Fairmont body.I just bought these tires last night off a friend,but now that I look at them next to the 31`s that are on the chassis I realize i want something even bigger...lol
good idea, how about these?

37x12.50x17's on 8 lug alloys...1400 miles on them...willing to consider a partial trade plus some cash.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'd like to buy em from ya but you the distance would make shipping hell. Those are the tires I'm mainly looking to buy too :\

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
I'm still waiting to see if he still has the 35's for sale. I've emailed and pm'd. Was willing to pick them up New Years weekend, but he hasn't replied.

I'm waiting to see about these...can't pull the trigger on getting my rebuild parts (for the SAS) until I know if I can go pick these up or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts