Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 91 bronco, looking at a set of used wheels from a 95 f series. I think I read somewhere, though I cannot find it, is there a difference in not the wheel pattern 5 on 5.5, but the lug bolt diameter? For some reason in the back of my "magic kingdom" I remember reading something along these lines. thanks for any insight.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
they are the same

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
91xlt said:
Hello, I have a 91 bronco, looking at a set of used wheels from a 95 f series. I think I read somewhere, though I cannot find it, is there a difference in not the wheel pattern 5 on 5.5, but the lug bolt diameter? For some reason in the back of my "magic kingdom" I remember reading something along these lines. thanks for any insight.
You can't use wheels from the newer model F150's, the 1997 and later F150's and Experditions have a different bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
91xlt said:
You can't use wheels from the 1997 and newer F150's, they have a different bolt pattern.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
they are the same
Yep, they're the same.

I've got a set of wheels off a 94ish model F150, had them on my '78 at one time and now they're on my '89. [FYI the same mid to late 80s model Dodge wheels are also 5 on 5.5]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts