Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to switch this up? does anyone know of a kit? from what ive read it sounds like it could be done, i hope so i dont feel like dropping 100-200 on a floor shifter and im having one hell of a time finding c-6 linkage. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I've got an extra one but it's for a C6 and I'll bet it's different than the one you need for your automatic. Any bone yard with your year of bronc or F150 should have one. I don't imagine it would cost too much either. Don't booty fab something like that. I don't think it'll turn out too nice.

·
Banned
17,887 Posts
s10x1000 said:
linkage to cable on a column shifter
is it possible to switch this up? does anyone know of a kit?
What the &$#% are you talking about??? :scratchhe That's the LEAST coherent post I've seen in a while... Are you really colinlesser under a different username? :twak

:toothless

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Steve83 said:
What the &$#% are you talking about??? :scratchhe That's the LEAST coherent post I've seen in a while... Are you really colinlesser under a different username? :twak

:toothless
Thanks for saying what I was thinking Steve.:beer

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rachet shifters have cables instead of linkage right guys?
soo i was asking could u use a cable instead of linkage on the column shifter, it made since to me.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
s10x1000 said:
rachet shifters have cables instead of linkage right guys?
soo i was asking could u use a cable instead of linkage on the column shifter, it made since to me.
No. If you want to use a cable then buy a cable shifter. If not go pull the linkage from a U pull it yard or make a phone call to one that will do it for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts