Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 Eddie Bauer Bronco with a 6 inch lift, and 37 inch Mud Grapplers. It's got a 351W. Anyway The Front seats are dried out and I've looked everywhere for replacement with no luck!! Am I just gonna have to go with custom skins? And another question. I think if I try to sell I'm gonna lose out on how much I have in it, so If I keep it I'll stroke it out. My question is Once this is done I will need to go mass air, so I'm sure this has been answered a thousand times, but where can I get a good complete kit for this, and will I still have to get a bigger meter and injectors, and is this all I will need to make it run? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Yeah, having the seats custom reupholstered is about the only thing you can do.

You'll never sell one of these for even remotely what you put into it.

Ford Racing sells a complete kit to change over to mass air. It's available at Summit Racing. The size of your injectors, etc will be determined by how wild you build the engine, but the injectors will definitely have to be larger than stock.

Could you post a few pics of your rig? I love seeing rigs with a 6" lift and 37s, and it looks clean in your avatar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good ideas

Unfortunately I have to sell my beast.... We started a new business here in San Antonio and I have to free up some $ so it's either the Bronco or the Cobra... And the Cobra has more money invested than the initial cost of the car, so talk about a loss if i sold it... Plus I think later I'll try to find a 96 351 stocker that I can do some long travel on and go wild. It's frustrating to have too many toys and be spread too thin! :cry

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I just looked at some seats on-line... Awesome!!. Makes me not wanna sell it!! I just might have to keep it around after all....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts