Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted something about this in the other thread, but didn't realize it was about wheeling.... Anyway I have a 1992 351W Eddie Bauer Bronco Black with Tan.. I have a 6 inch Dick Cepek Lift with 37 inch Mud Grapplers. I was wanting to sell, but I don't want to lose my A** in the process, so I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find replacement EB Seat kits, skins, whole seats, anything that matches. Seats are fine just leather is worn out. Pass arm rest is broken. Also if I install a stroker kit I plan on doing a mass air conv. as well, but will I need to go to bigger MAF and Injectors? And where can I locate such Kit? I've seen one by Ford MotorSport, but not sure what exactly such modification entails... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have no idea on the MAF and injectors.

The 2nd post in Tech Info links has some good write ups on what others have done with their seats. Sounds like you want new ones, but there might be some cheaper options in there that you like.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
any auto upholstery shop can redo the seats for you. if you do leather again, it won't be cheap, however. the other alternative is to check your local pick n pull, junkyards, etc. for seats. i've even seen them on ebay from time to time. i have never heard of a seat "kit" or skins. Worse comes to worse, buy a set of those neoprene seat covers in a color that matches the interior. when those are new, they actually look pretty slick. over time, the color fades, however. good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts