Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little muddin' today ...

3 Zuk's and one Bronco ......

Well, I met up with a club member and hit the mud holes ... since he was in a Zuk, there was no way I was gonna get in over my head without a winch .. we both had our kids with us .. both almost 4 years old, so it was cool. They made friends and had fun when we stopped.

here is how far he made this run before I played tow truck :thumbup .. man I wish I had a winch .. I wanted in that slop sooo bad ...........

cockpit shot

Then we wound up meeting 2 more Zuk's on the trail .. I got to be Big Daddy tow truck again :p

nice shot wadin through .. the whole trail is pretty much like this

2 little video clips outside of the trail getting through a little muddy crossing .. both of the zuk's not me :(
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=88300

and my buddy tellin' us we did good today :thumbup

was a very fun run, for just being out playing around :beer

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude, I haven't wheeled ONCE with another fullsize truck :shrug ... everybody has jeeps up here .. and zuk's

I need a winch so bad it bothers me :D

all 3 of those thing strapped together probably couldn't pull me out of a bad stuck ;)

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
That looks like a cool little place to play:cool:

Yeah man, you definitely need to find some fullsize locals, if you got stuck you woulda been in alot of trouble...i actually got a call from a buddy (jeeper) who got stuck, and the zuk that was out with him couldnt snatch him outta the hole!:eek: if they cant snatch a jeep, then i doubt you woulda been able to get out even with all 3 of em pulling!

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Big Freak'n Machine said:
3 Zuki can produce enough power to pull a Bronco out of s***
hey....80 lbs of tork x 3 = 220....lol

4 zuki = 1 Bronc 302..lol
how does 80 x 3 = 220? i thought it was 240?:banghead

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Wheel spin causes power loss :shrug

Or bad math skills. :goodfinge

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
my motor has 100 or so lbs of torque, then multiply by my 135 to 1 drivetrain. :twak
I can tug my F250 arond with its brakes locked up and not phase it(did this, when i was setting my carb up to use as a load)

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude, you're geared so low you pull a tree outta the ground .. those things are stock :shrug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts