Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch, CO area? I would like to take a look at some other rigs to see what kind of mods they would recomend. Also, if anybody in the area needs help with any work, or would be willing to help me find/ sell their old/ install axles and do some brake work, i would be very happy! let me know via e-mail!

Benjamin
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I will be in Boulder for a few days around the 13th and 14th. If you need some help with something or just want to check out my sweet ass ride, let me know. I will be kind of busy though.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cool Bob, I'm moving back to Colorado and to the Fort Collins area early next year from up here in North Idaho.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Awesome! Definately let me know when you get up and we will hit soem trails up here, haven't had much time to find some good ones, as I've only been in ft. collins for a little over a month.

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
I'm in Parker which is just a hop skip and a jump from HR. I also work in Englewood so if you want to meet up sometime let me know.....

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
96bronco said:
I'm in Parker which is just a hop skip and a jump from HR. I also work in Englewood so if you want to meet up sometime let me know.....
Get out on the trails poseur :goodfinge

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awsome guys! thanx for all the responses! About that coolent leak... Give me a call sometime and we should meet up and ill take a look at it... im kinda busy with work lately but im sure we could work somthing out! Benjamin 303-470-6921 Gotta do the exhaust and a motor mount on my girlfriends Heep tomorrow AM b4 work...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in Arvada, but no longer have my Bronco. One of these days, I'll pick up another one. If you don't mind a Jeep, I'd be happy to hook up for a trail ride.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Why did you sell the bronco? Man I feel outa place cause I'm up north. Not as far as bob but still north in broomfield.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Bronco needed more work than I could afford to do. :( The 32 gallon tank was killing me, as well. I hope by next summer, I'll be in good enough shape to get another one.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yeah mines killin me cause I can't drive it.:D :D :D :duh

Well good luck on the search.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehe, my 32 gallon has a hole in it right now... i hafta take it out and throw in either a new one or jb weld the old one back together before it will be drivable again...

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
firegod33 said:
I'm in Arvada, but no longer have my Bronco. One of these days, I'll pick up another one. If you don't mind a Jeep, I'd be happy to hook up for a trail ride.
No problem. When it breaks down after the first 500 yards you can just hop in the Bronco.:goodfinge

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im in denver

B

·
0 Posts
Pueblo CO :beer Wow, looks to be more FSB's in Colorado.:rockon I don't usually take the bronc up Denver way, but maybe we hook up some other time for a run.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm in Colorado Springs, lots of broncos down here.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts