Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch, CO area? I would like to take a look at some other rigs to see what kind of mods they would recomend. Also, if anybody in the area needs help with any work, or would be willing to help me find/ sell their old/ install axles and do some brake work, i would be very happy! let me know via e-mail!

Benjamin
[email protected]

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
914 Posts
I'm in Parker which is just a hop skip and a jump from HR. I also work in Englewood so if you want to meet up sometime let me know.....

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
96bronco said:
I'm in Parker which is just a hop skip and a jump from HR. I also work in Englewood so if you want to meet up sometime let me know.....
Get out on the trails poseur :goodfinge

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awsome guys! thanx for all the responses! About that coolent leak... Give me a call sometime and we should meet up and ill take a look at it... im kinda busy with work lately but im sure we could work somthing out! Benjamin 303-470-6921 Gotta do the exhaust and a motor mount on my girlfriends Heep tomorrow AM b4 work...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Why did you sell the bronco? Man I feel outa place cause I'm up north. Not as far as bob but still north in broomfield.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hehe, my 32 gallon has a hole in it right now... i hafta take it out and throw in either a new one or jb weld the old one back together before it will be drivable again...

G

·
Pueblo CO :beer Wow, looks to be more FSB's in Colorado.:rockon I don't usually take the bronc up Denver way, but maybe we hook up some other time for a run.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm in Colorado Springs, lots of broncos down here.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.