Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my review to help others with this, i wanted to do preventative maintenance, so i saved up abit and got this kit from lmc since the one from bronco graveyard was sold out.

it wasnt THAT bad like everyone said, but if your putting mega high power halogens i see you putting better plugs on them, but if there regular ones they look decent enough

Relay wise, they could be better but they work

Heres some pictures, came out cleaner than i though, and they give you like 30-40% more light, not as drastic as if you put LEDS but much better than stock thats for sure

NOTE: if your car lights start to flicker at high beams, or electrical goes crazy, you have a bad ground or a short, i had a problem where the previous owner installed a alternative horn/stereo and the ground was F up, when i touched the ground it was HOT AS HECK.
So if this happens to you, check your grounds, if its hot trace it back and disconnected, i did that and it works perfectly

If anything happens i will give an update on it

Rating: 8/10 (maybe a 7)
pros: stupid easy to install
enjoyable for once
gives results
Cons: quality could be better
shipping was expensive on my side since i live in a island

Motor vehicle Font Wood Gas Signage

Motor vehicle Gas Automotive tire Nut Engineering

Motor vehicle Gas Wood Electrical wiring Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive exterior

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,367 Posts
Just FYI, that is the same kit as from JBG.

Output on older sealed beams is great.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might want to consider adding inline fuses, just because.

read my headlight harness story in this post:

67galax's 1996 Bronco 5.0 E4OD swap to 5.8 ZF5
AH!!!! i see what you mean, not necessarily cause of a short from factory, mostly because of rubbing on stuff for so long it would then open up and make a short!
next pay check im getting 2 inline fuses i found in autozone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts