Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been ordering parts from LMC truck for a while. They seem to always have the best prices. when it came time to replacing all the brake lines(hard lines) on my pickup they were the first i called. now ive had some friends get "pre bent" kits from other companies to find out we might as well made them ourselves, but this kit was almost perfect. The only thing i had to change was two ends on the lines.(I have an f350 mc) The kit was like $250 but worth every penny. A+ as usual for LMC truck...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I get their catolog. Good stuff. I'm going to order new rims from them soon.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
most of the time. Some of their prices are high, but for the most part they are lower then any other company...

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've ordered twice since I bought my Bronco earlier this year and have ben quite happy. They have a very thourough and detailed catalog.

I think their prices are quite reasonable and often lower than JBG.

Joe

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Ive ordered from them before for my Suburban. I needed a driver door switch for the int lights because I broke mine installing some gauges. I was quite surprised that I got a GM part and it was only like 8 bucks. I have ordered other stuff since and I have yet to be let down. Fantastic company in my book.

·
Registered
159 Posts
you can almost buy all the parts need to build the entire truck from LMC
no doubt. they have some stuff you just can't get anywhere else. if you live in kansas (like i do) they charge sales tax, but if you have the time (and it's heavy) you can drive to thier store/warehouse and just pick the order up at the counter and save on shipping or truck frieght.

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
I haven't ordered from them for the Bronco yet. But, years ago, in another life, I dealt a great deal of time with one of their sister companies, Victoria British for a huge majority of stuff for my Triumph Spitfire MK3 and I cannot recall a single time I was ever disappointing by them. That was back before there were so many other places that specialized in parts for these vehicles.
They may not always have the best prices so it's always good to keep as many catalogues from as many different sources as you can get. Alot of the times, these retailers get the same parts from the same sources, especially in the older vehicle markets. What you pay for alot of the time is customer service quality. Sometimes, that make the difference of saving a few bucks or spending a few bucks in my book.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts