Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never actually bought anything from them and they seem a little steep on some prices, but they do have some hard to find parts and in the front of their FREE catalogs they have alot of information on vehicle identification (how to read your vin number), how to ID tranny's, transfer cases, distributors, and Dana Spicer axles...

LMC Trucks

did I mention that they were free?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i have orderd a few thing from them. nothing expensive at all.
they were real nice and helpfull and the good thing is that their
HQ is about 15 min away from me :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have done a lot of business with them while I was building my Dad's '48 Chevy truck. I found that they were a good company to deal with. All the parts I ever got from them were good quality. Polite people, good customer service, if you have a problem with a part or an order will work with you to fix it. When I asked if they knew the corrrect way to install some weather stripping they were not sure so they sent me an extra set for free just in case it was done wrong the fisrt time. Had another incident where I was unsure if the part I recieved was correct or not so they sent out another just to make sure, siad if they were the same ship one back if not keep both.
Just my $0.02 worht of experience with them.
Shane

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've ordered from them a time or two. It seems to me that the smaller parts they have are just a hair smaller the factory and they tend to break while being installed. Other then that I was very satisfied with them.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
wow! sounds like this is a helluva good place o do business with!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
My experiences have always been good....they remind me of the little country hardware stores!!:thumbup (for you folks not out in the boonies, thats a good thing):toothless

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
I deal with them on about a monthly basis while restoring my F-100, very nice, informative and their prices aren't that bad, some stuff is a little steep, but they are good with their return policy.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I just got my first order from them. Called them up last week searching for parts for my gas tank. I called around to several other places like Checker, AutoZone and Napa. None of those places had the filler neck and prices on the tank straps were about $35 through those guys.

LMC had a Bronco specific filler neck and the tank straps for $20 each. Decent shipping price at $10 and they quoted me 8-9 business days to get here. The parts actually got here in 4 business days.

Very good experience with LMC. I'll be ordering from them more often.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've used them a lot on my Bubba Hyde project on Pirate4x4 & a few of my other 70's Fords. Been very pleased with every item but one from them, & they took care of it.

Their lower door EXTERIOR patch panels are excellent, as are all the others I've gotten from them, especially the rear cab corner panels.

The exception was the interior lower door patch panel. Got two & they just sucked. Completely stamped wrong. They sent me a replacement & it was just as bad, so I had to make my own.

Overall, an excellent company to work with. Talked to a few of the 'management' at SEMA & they seemed really great to work with. I am very jealous that 1982Bronco lives within 15 minutes of them:shocked.

·
Registered
76 Posts
As long as you have a frame and a drivetrain you can pretty much build your own bronco from one of their catalogs. I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with them.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,005 Posts
I too have had good dealings with them.
You can find better prices many times but if it's hard to find or you don't want to take a lot of time searching they have always had what I needed. they are knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.

:thumbup

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
I got a few things from them, most lately, the thick rubber floor mats...good quality, good shipment times...I am pleased

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
About half of my 84 Bronco resto was done with LMC Truck parts. While a few trim items were aftermarket and not exaclty like NOS or factory, many of the parts came in FoMoCo parts boxxes with the right Ford part numbers. I'm glad they have their catalogs online now, so you can browse for a part. But get a free catalog or order a part, and they'll keep you updated with each new edition. Been dealing with them for several years, always good service. JSM84

·
Registered
257 Posts
I ordered rear shackles and some bolts and got them in two days. The prices of bolts were a little steep but I got everything quickly.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
i bought fuel tank straps from them for less than half the cost of employee discounted parts from ford! of course then are not OEM parts but they the rear of my toyota well. the fit and finish seemed good tho and they would be find on the designated truck as well.

their website leaves a little to be desired but IMO the price was good, shipping was fast and good product!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts