Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am either noticing more Broncos on the road lately...or there are more Broncos on the road lately...either way it’s good to see them on the road always...I saw three today in the Sarasota FL area out and about...I’m gonna try and post pics here every time I see one...maybe it will be yours? ;) If you see one out and about (where ever you are) post a pic here...maybe it will be mine:cool:

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
Hah any time you get interested heavily in a particular vehicle, you tend to see them more often.

That being said, broncos are rare around here. I see one every few months. Always p.o.s. as far as I'm aware, I have the nicest one in a 50 mile radius.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah any time you get interested heavily in a particular vehicle, you tend to see them more often.

That being said, broncos are rare around here. I see one every few months. Always p.o.s. as far as I'm aware, I have the nicest one in a 50 mile radius.
True....many I see have been rode hard...but their are a couple of nice ones around I would like to have that I see driving around...but I’m usually working and not able to snap a photo

·
Registered
436 Posts
There are 5 (2 brick noses, 1 bull nose, 2 OBS with one being black like my dad's but with white hood in our neighborhood) within a few miles of me, used to be 6 but the 92-93 EB disappeared. I know I have seen another 3-4 different ones (mostly OBS) here and there as well within about 15 minutes of driving from my house.

Also can't wait til I can say this about mine lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was in Port Charlotte FL and not the same wheels but yeah just like yours

1 - 11 of 11 Posts