Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are 2 rides I've heard about for years. They do it Christmas Eve and New Years Day. Apparantly it's on some private property and there's a huge mud hole and that's it. Somebody said there were hundreds of trucks New Years Day. We were gonna go New Years Eve, but I wasn't really enthused about going to tear some shit up in a mud hole, didn't sound like much fun. Especially since the '78 is only 2WD.

I dunno, thought I'd post up the boy's album of pics and see if ya'll are interested next year. This takes place up in Adairsville/Rome, Ga area.

http://scampbell478.photosite.com/

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Looks like fun, but alot of pressure washing afterwords

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigBroncoXLT said:
Looks like fun, but alot of pressure washing afterwords
Yeah, no kidding. That's why I wasn't that excited about going, takes me over an hour to wash the truck when it's got everyday dirt on it. Then you've gotta check your brakes and wheel bearings. Just a lotta work for a little bit of muddy fun, but hey, some people go for that. :toothless

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Eh, Id take a pic of my 88, but its dark outside and hard to see a bronco that is mud brown instead of white like it should be. I got some pressure washing to do myself.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
theres not much in the world that is more fun than romping on the throttle, feeling and watching your tires claw their way out of a deep hole and listening to your motor roar with everything its got. who cares about cleaning it, do it in stages. the mud wont stain if you dont leave it on for more than a week. clean the under carriage real good one day, come back the next day and hose it down and clean the brakes and wheels, then come back again later and finish everything off. it aint that bad

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
people make a big deal of cleaning mud. but rock crawling i see no point unless i don't care about the body at ALL!!! it is not fast pace as mud riding is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts