Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hooked up with a OEM Bronco overhead console. The Bronco is pretty smashed. I was wondering if someone can tell me where to find the sensor for the outside temp.?

I did a search and found Steve's Wiring diagram but, did not find where the sensor is. Or if I need any other sensors to make this work?

Thanx in advance,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still dont know watt I am looking for from the wrecked Bronco. Can anyone show me a pic of watt it looks like?

Thanx,

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Not to hijack, but I just ran into a related problem. I was working on the install of my overhead console (from an unknown year Explorer) and was trying to locate a temp sensor. I called my local dealer and was told that there was three (?) different temp sensors depending on the year. Also that they cost from $29 to $68! (My local ford dealers suck). So, does anyone know if the sensors are interchangable or how to figure out which one will work with the console I have? Thanks.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOOKIN FOR Steve

Hi Steve, I know this Thread is OLD, but, I am installing my OEM Overhead Console for the Bronco and My Bronco has a Outside temp. Sensor and wires.

Could it be my '95 Came prewired for the Overhead Console?

Thanx,

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Every '94-96 Bronco I saw in Brown's JY last week had the connector behind the e-brake support & the sensor wiring behind the headlight. Even the low-trim models that would never have been offered with the OHC. But you don't have the sensor - you have a blanking plug.

Thanx Steve, I do have the Sensor, Believe it :rockon

I just has to pull out the E-brake and the Harness should be there?

COOL, THANX AGAIN,

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it, just have to run my harness up the pillar and to the center console..

Thanx Steve, it was exactly where you said it would be...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts