Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys a friend of mine has a new in the box set of superwinch hubs that he said he will sell me for $25. the side of the box says there for a Dana 44. checked superwinch's site and it looks like they will work, just wanted to check with you guys and confirm that they will work before I get them. just as info I have the 5 screw factory auto's now, everthing's stock.
thanks
Joe

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Nope, they won't possibly work. Tell your friend I'll give him $30 to dispose of them myself. ;)

J/K, sounds like you got yourself a real good deal.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I also run the Superwinches and have not had any problems either. That's a steal, definetly grab them up.

James

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure they work. I'll let you know how the install goes. hopefully there is not any problems.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
BroncoMatt said:
i dunna if this helps but heres a tech write up from swapping hubs
http://www.broncoii.org/Tech%20Pages/automanualhubs/index.html
it's done on a Bronco 2, and it's swapping automatic locking hubs too manual but it may help.

good luck
TO be honest with you, i dont think that writeup is gonna help at all, but hell the 3-400 people on this site that have done the swap might be able to give ya pointers when the 2-3 writeups in the tech section for real broncos doesnt cut it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts