Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time poster. I am going to pick up my first bronco this week. I have been looking for one for a while and have finally found one i think is ok. 1995, xl, 302, 110k, 3" body lift, 35" mickey thompson w/aluminium rims, no rust (even on tailgate), no dents, few paint chips. $4,100. Deals done. I finally decided to quit trying to find the perfect one, and find one i thought was good enough. Hard to find a 1996, 351, eb, low miles, no rust, reasonable price within 200 miles of here. I want to say thanks to everyone on here for all the valuable information i have been sponging from everyone. So now i will have one, and i will see about posting sometimes. And even though none of you know it, i was on here almost every day reading posts. Thanks. You were a big help.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
your welcome, make sure you stick around and post some pics of it up for us

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's here. Pics will come tomorrow. I also got a bikini top for it. I may post some pics of it to see if anyone is familiar with it and can give me some pointers on putting it on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's the bronco pics.

thoughts? opinions? I will post some pics of the bikini top later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
cool:thumbup
feels great to get your new rig huh!
sounds like you made a good decision and looks great.
love it;)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
MAN that is a BRIGHT blue interior. Not my choice, but hey, its different.

Other then that, looks great nice and clean. Nice grab

what is this bikini top you speak of?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice truck lled. The front air dam is trimmed - tow hooks? That interior is blue, blue, blue. :)

The fun begins now. Drive her, play with her, and start saving now. :)

--MIKE--

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice buy for your first bronco man. I don't think I've ever seen that interior in a FSB before.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
I think its a nice lookin Bronco. If its me... I ditch the brush guard and nerf bars, get rid of the front air dam and put some black seat covers in.... overall thats a sharp rig though. Good work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep tow hooks at the cutouts. I'm not excited about the interior color, but that can be fixed easy enough. It's not quite as bright as the pic, flash probably set it off some. eventually i will build a front winch bumper, and a rear bumper for the spare. Also go down to 33" tires later. These rub some when turning sharp and hit the right dips. I will post some pics of the bikini top tomorrow. Left camera at work. Basically, it looks like a sorta square, vinyl/canvas type material, grommet holes on 3 sides, snaps on one (there are snaps on the tailgate, and a clear soft plastic window in the middle. I have a box with the "hardware", but haven't looked in it yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts