Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone doing anything this weekend...I want to go wheeling but don't know were....the usuall Azusa is close so ...I'm lost

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
working OT. :toothless

·
Registered
2,974 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
sailing,fishing,mowing,baby backs,going to see the oldest perform in Lost Colony.Have a good holiday everybody.Thank A Vet!

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Go explore the Angelous national forest.. Go to the Ranger station and buy a map and just go exploring.. That's what Toy Keeper and I did once. it was awesome..

This weekend I'm going to be working on my body swap...

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,255 Posts
Going to Lytle creek Monday with the family. Saturday watch the Lakers, Sunday prep for Monday.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I'm going to try to work saturday morning, but we'll see how that goes. A lot of people don't answer the phone at 7:00am on a saturday. On Sunday I'm divided on what to do. My brother wants me at his house for a big get-to-gether, some friends are having a big BBQ, and another friend wants a hand cutting some trees down to make room for a new driveway. I should go to my bro's, I'd rather go to the drunken friend BBQ, and cutting the trees up would be just as much fun. Monday I'll probably get some more work to do as i usually get slammed on monday, even when its a holiday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts