Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
:shrug

I'd wheel the shit out of it. So what if it's got airbags on it?

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
So you say you were searching the internet for gay bronco owners? I'm sure there's a dating site that could help find you a soulmate that has similar feelings about buttsecks and broncos.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
You tolerance faygs need to stick it where the sun don't shine. And NOT like it. :goodfinge

....and Derrick, were you disappointed there was no hot ghey man-on-man action?

·
Resident Wrecker Driver
1,325 Posts
I'm a fan of lifted trucks personally. I'm going to voice my opinion, lowered trucks are for guys who can't get it up.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I personally think lower trucks are retarded. If you are going to lower it then just get a damned car. But alot of people think our Bronco's are stupid as well when we run (Hopefully I will be soon) huge tires, and lift them so you have to jump to get in, ect. ect.

Thats the beauty of moding a ride. It should be how you like it. Why do you think Hemi didn't really care what everyone thought (PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS AS A CHANCE TO OPEN THAT LINE UP AGAIN). He like it, even though everyone else thought it was complete shit.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
I saw nothing gay of the sort in that vid...IF he did all the work bravo...looked like a nice ride. Im not a fan of lowriders, but it was still something nice...

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,405 Posts
i would drive it

1 - 20 of 129 Posts