Thank you Warn!!!!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
NICE!!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Very nice. Now hurry and get them installed so that you can wheel that bronco of yours.

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
Cool. I was going to buy some from jeffs bronco graveyard. But then I remembered I had a buddy with a junked 78 f150 sitting on his property with some warn prem. hubs. All I have to do is catch my friend a day or two before pay day and he will sell the hubs.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
They had better be on by now. They seriously take less than 30 minutes even if you have had half your fingers chopped off by the lawnmower.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
They seriously take less than 30 minutes even if you have had half your fingers chopped off by the lawnmower.
Sometimes that helps! :rofl:

I think I still have the box from my premiums. I don't think it's all schpanky and shiny with a picture on the front like that, though.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol

They had better be on by now. They seriously take less than 30 minutes even if you have had half your fingers chopped off by the lawnmower.
lol....not yet...was kind of busy today...I'll get to it by the weekend though.... I just have to find a torque bit I don't have any....well any I can find

how much you pay for them

ummmmm....$0.00 :rockon

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol....but they still had the lifetime warranty on them...so whoever bought them didn't really get screwed

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I feel good knowing I have Warn Premiums...hell, they are probably the only thing I really trust on my truck besides my lug nuts and muffler bearings. By the way, your fingers are way too clean and your nails too trimmed...go fix that by doing some work on your Bronco.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol...non sense poopy pants!!!! lol....... sorry always wanted a chance to say that since I saw Ace Ventura....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts