Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
it stayed there after running the engine? wow.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
it stayed there after running the engine? wow.
Twice now I've driven around the block after doing some bearing or hub work on my Bronco and forgot to take the lug key of the lug. Speeds up to 70 MPH ans luckily it stayed put.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I hate it when I leave tools under the hood or they fall between the seat or something. When I worked at Land Rover my buddy lost a pry bar and found it a year later when the disco came back in for a service! crazy, it was just sitting where the hood meets the fender

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,192 Posts
i found a 13mm 3/8ths drive socket today in the parking lot at work. i lost it about 2 months ago........30 feet from where i last used it. and it has almost zero rust on it.

:brownbag

·
Forward Some Money
5,050 Posts
A while back I was working on the assistant pastor's Suburban, he bought it from the senior pastor a month before. I noticed something shiny on a bolt head and chuckled as I thought...."look, some goofball :brownbag lost a socket!!" The "freeebie" I found was one I left when I worked on it a year before.......always wondered why there was a void where my 14mm socket went. :doh0715:

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eh i kinda had a feeling it was there, i was putting my shit away and that ****er was the only one missing and i thought later, it musta been the one for my headers, maybe ill luck out and itll still be on there

just very glad it wasn't a work car

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
:brownbag I lost my baby vise grips & bought another set. A couple of years later I found them still hanging on to the brake bleeder.
:histerica:histericanow that's funny

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I found a 14 volt drill a PO left in a car once.

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
i found a half pound of we.....soda in the truck of a car once...

in all seriousness i left a ratcheting wrench on the inside of my frame once and i went to tighten that same bolt again and when i reached up to find the head...bam found the wrench i was looking for 2 mins prior

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
i've left tools in trucks before
they come back and they're still there (thank god the ambulance companies don't work on their own shit)
i've scored tools other mechanics left behind
and the other day i found my screwdriver in the bronco, it fell down between the batter and core support

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
i left a pair of pliers in my roof once and found them three days later repalacing a bulb by the third brake light
What you drive like a grandma or something?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Guilty here too...as a matter of fact, mine is still there. Last summer while trying to install my hitch without removing the gas tank, I dropped a ratchet into the frame. I plan on getting it this summer when I finish the job and remove the gas tank.:brownbag

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
oh yeah, there was the time i left a pair of sunglasses in the electrical cabinet of an ambulance
quit the job for school
came back to the job for the summer
found my sunglasses in the truck again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts