Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll it was not just me its me my mom and my little bro's work.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
sweet @ss pond man, looks really nice.

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Good job.

In related news my 50 year old mom is building a rock wall with an entire pallet of wall stone by her self!! cant believe it.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
my mom wanted one of those in our backyard, we told her that it was too time consuming and that the money would be better for a hot tub, so now we have a hot tub!

wes

·
Registered
748 Posts
Those are nice but they are a PITA to maintain, and even worse if you put fish in them. Had 3 racoons going around ours, the other morning at 6 AM. Not to mention our dog likes to jump in it when he feels like it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Miketnf150 said:
:lolup :lolup Got a gun, shot the racoons and beat your dogs ass when he jumps in it.

Well, conveniently enough my air pistol was out of CO2 when I went for it the other morning and by the time I had it filled they were gone. I was trying to do the neighborly thing buy not actually using a real gun that early in the morning. And the dog...well him being wet makes his shock collar all the more effective when he tries to go outside the boundary.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Crazed said:
Shock collar work well?
It does and it doesn't....those things don't continue shocking once they go outside the boundary and once he learned that, well you know...:shrug

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
COOL!
ours is decent, about 1300 gallons.
make shure you run a good filter system to take out the bad, AND put stuff back into it to keep it clear. we run a skimmer, and a 60 gallon homemade big filter

i also have the dog issue, but atleast he just stays to the waterfall part.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Badass I love the way you all got that pond set up, kinda looks like a paradice.

And you guys don't know how much it takes to care for these damn things. I have to clean the filter everyday because that damn thing gets clogged up with the nasty stuff.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Broncomx said:
Badass I love the way you all got that pond set up, kinda looks like a paradice.

And you guys don't know how much it takes to care for these damn things. I have to clean the filter everyday because that damn thing gets clogged up with the nasty stuff.
do some research onlien about pond filters. it will tell you how to make your own. like i said, ours is about a 60 gallon tub stueed wit hall the filtering material. our water stays crystal clear, and the filter needs to be cleaned about once a year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts