Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for 15X10's Cheap, if anyone has a set of four in Florida and a selling them cheap, please let me know.....:thumbup

Thanx,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
i've got some felix, 15x10 5x5.5 BP. i'll get pics up, but looking to get 150 for the set of four. make me offer

the other two are still on the truck, but i can take them off, and deliver them for a small fee.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
he knows exactly which forum he's in. he posted it in here because he's looking for wheels in florida, which is in the dixie chapter

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Caster, why are the one painted black and red?

Cruisin, if you want black then that jegs crager may be your best bet if you want brand new. 160 for 4 or 200 for 5, and then you gotta add shipping. So looking at an extra 50 dollars probably.

·
Had a mullet in HS
1,084 Posts
arkansawer said:
Caster, why are the one painted black and red?
I guess the previous owner was experimenting to see what would look better :duh

I bought them cause I always like the style, but blasted/painted one and put it on, and just didn't like the way it looked on my ride.

As for the rock crawlers..I had 2 guys lookin for some for me and they both got a set for me the same day :doh0715: so I sorta had to take both of them.

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Yeah i like that style as well, but dont think it would look all that great on any year but a 78-79.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
jrdbronco said:
he knows exactly which forum he's in. he posted it in here because he's looking for wheels in florida, which is in the dixie chapter
Thanx for reading my mind on that one, jr....:thumbup

Found these for 50 bux, the set of four:

Dont know if I should paint 'em all white or go Red, White & Blue, with them.

They are goin on the 37's I picked up from Will.

jr, If it wasnt because I have to other sets of rims and tires, I would defenitly of bought yours but, the wifey wants too KILL ME as it is for these ....LOL

Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.