Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK y'all. I got a friend who is searching for a new project car. Anybody know where to find a decent 56 Ford 2 door sedan here in the southeast? Preferably a Crestline or Customline.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blaze said:
Lemme see what I can do...:beer
Thanks dude. We're going to West Virginia Thursday to pick this baby up. He got it for $900. No motor or transmission. Looks to be in really good shape for it's age.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Oh OK....cool...I found a 57, and was coming to see if he was interested in it when I saw this post...Good find!:thumbup

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BroncoBabe said:
HeyHeyHeyHeeeeeeeey....I see an old Effie parked in front of that caaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!

Kevin (Dixie Outlaw) said he had alot of old Ford cars and trucks....want me to look for something for ya? :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Dixie Pirate said:
Kevin (Dixie Outlaw) said he had alot of old Ford cars and trucks....want me to look for something for ya? :D
Clean out your PM box man:D

Hey man. Jeff up in Hickory/Hiddenite. For what it is worth, we restore cars at Corley Body Works in Hiddenite. Full PPG certified spray booth and House of Kolors as well. Also we have enough connections that I can find about any part you could want. If you need anything let me know.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts