Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you know of one that needs a new home for a good price let me know. Thanx. NORM

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Front or rear? If you're looking for a front, so is half the country...I had a parts locator try and find me one! :shrug

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'll just have to take my turn over the barrel when the time comes. Rooo Roooo!

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
i have found two around my house, one complete in like perfect condition from a 95 centrilion for 1500, and the one that i am buying off this guy for 800, what do ya think of the deal? i still have yet to see the condition so im sceptical, i have also found this farm truck that is by my friends house that sits there dayin/out with three flats with the verry noticable D60 sittin under the front, i think im goin to leave him a note.

when you guys say that you cannot find an axle, do you guys mean that you cannot find one at a decent price? just cerious, it just seems that around here, you show the cash, and there it is waitin for you!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I got plenty of cash but the only one I could find the guy wanted 1800 for...I hate it, but I aint spending 1800 for an axle that needs to be rebuilt when I can buy a whole Bronco for less! :shrug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts