Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys. Heres what I am in the market for (please, all new or like new parts):

78 Bronco -

Stock Coil Springs
Stock Rear Leaf Springs
Grill Shell

95 Bronco -

Sterling Gears - 5.38s
Dana 60 Gears - 5.38s
Both long shots I know but cant hurt to ask

Think thats it but may add more... :toothless

EDIT: Parts removed that I have purchased.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
I have both shock towers that go rear of the wheel.Are those the ones your looking for Shane?

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have both shock towers that go rear of the wheel.Are those the ones your looking for Shane?
My set up currently has the one in front and one behind, but I think the ones you have will work. How much you lookin to get for them?

PS. To whoever moved this thread - Thanks. Had been a weekend long wrenchathon. When I posted I was dead tired and I accidentally posted in the wrong section... :whiteflag

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wanting the turn signal stuff from inside the column? i have that, stock front coils, spring buckets and shock mounts.
Yessir (on the turn signal stuff). Tilt column though - FYI. If the stuff you listed is in new or like new condition, I will take it (I dont want to replace my saggy old coil springs with saggy old coil springs :toothless). Let me know!

PS. Did you sell that drop tracbar bracket to?

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
So tilt and non-tilt turn signal switches are different?

I have a brand new turn signal switch from JBG for a non-tilt column new in package. I ended up using a nearly new Motorcraft switch I found in the junkyard and never got around to returning it.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So tilt and non-tilt turn signal switches are different?

I have a brand new turn signal switch from JBG for a non-tilt column new in package. I ended up using a nearly new Motorcraft switch I found in the junkyard and never got around to returning it.
Yeah, I think so. Different part numbers on JBG...

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-142-column-stock-auto.html

Not sure why they would be different but it looks like they are.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
I moved the thread for you Shane:thumbup

Are you trying to do a quad shock set up?
I had the quad shock set up on my 78 Shane,I already sold the front 2 mounts though.So If you just wanted to run 2 shocks rear of the tire I got them. That's what I'm doing now but with much longer shocks;)

Hows $35 shipped to your door sound and Ill even bead blast them for you. there is Zero rust on them now but sense I have a bead blaster at work I put everything in that sucker.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yessir (on the turn signal stuff). Tilt column though - FYI. If the stuff you listed is in new or like new condition, I will take it (I dont want to replace my saggy old coil springs with saggy old coil springs :toothless). Let me know!

PS. Did you sell that drop tracbar bracket to?
I have most of a tilt column in my arts truck and the signal stuff us a-ok. Im not confident enough in the springs to do those but the shock mounts and spring buckets are in great shape. I could even refinish them if you wanted or whatever. Not rusty or anything. i do still have the trac bar mount too.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I moved the thread for you Shane:thumbup

Are you trying to do a quad shock set up?
I had the quad shock set up on my 78 Shane,I already sold the front 2 mounts though.So If you just wanted to run 2 shocks rear of the tire I got them. That's what I'm doing now but with much longer shocks;)

Hows $35 shipped to your door sound and Ill even bead blast them for you. there is Zero rust on them now but sense I have a bead blaster at work I put everything in that sucker.
Hey Larry. Not sure on the quad set up yet. I am dropping the 460 in this weekend and very well may end up going quads with that weight. PM me your paypal (or whatever form of payment you want) and I will send the loot. Thanks Larry!!

I have most of a tilt column in my arts truck and the signal stuff us a-ok. Im not confident enough in the springs to do those but the shock mounts and spring buckets are in great shape. I could even refinish them if you wanted or whatever. Not rusty or anything. i do still have the trac bar mount too.
The main thing on the turn signals are that they stay in the direction they are turned on to and turn off when the wheel returns. Right now, mine turn on but dont turn off... if the one you have works like it should in both directions, I am game. So, price me the blinkers, mounts, buckets and drop track bar mount, shipped to 85204. Thanks Rusty!!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Add to list:

C6 kickdown cable and brackets for a fuel injected motor, preferably a 460 (not sure of cable differences for other motors). Something like you would find on an 88 F250.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts