Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone :twotu:

I have my truck back on the road, and as long as no NEW Issues arise. I am lookin for a place to go offroading in the Sno-King area. This is my first 4x4 and just got it back on the road. Not lookin to push the limits, just want to get it into 4 wheel drive, and test it out get to know it.

87 FSB XLT
351w,
Carter Carb.
C6 - BW 1356
33x12.5 R15 Lt BFG Radial Mudterrains:rockon

·
Registered
808 Posts
Isn't there some place closer to him...

Walker Valley OHV park?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just found the Reiter trails Map, may have to wait a few days to get up there. I want to make sure truck is going to stay running, been down for a while, want to make sure no more problems. :rofl:

I am also new to 4 wheelin, and dont know capabilities of truck, or self.

I am in the Edmonds area, close to the alderwood mall.

·
Registered
376 Posts
beequewl said:
Isn't there some place closer to him...

Walker Valley OHV park?

Walker is north of Arlington. Reiter is closer, plus Walker isn't very fullsize friendly

·
Registered
376 Posts
Pony-boy said:
Isabelle Trail at Reiter is a good testing ground.
Fullsize friendly and you can find out how you will do in several situations.
Isabell is ok...it's long and the fun doesn't really start until the end of the trail. It's not all that challenging before the log bridge. Sac Up has just about everything...Probably one of my favorites.:thumbup

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank all of you for the heads up on locations, and any more input on areas would be greatly appreciated. The day we got the light snow had day off, took GF and boys up to Granite Falls area. GF was sure we would be able to go somewhere up there.

While there was really no where to go that we found, I was able to get into 4 wheel drive for a bit. It was more of a chance to put some miles on the truck and see how she performed on a road trip. This is the farthest we have been able to go as never had enough confidence in its ability to just get me home.

Not to mention the Tcase is one I picked up from a wrecking yard, a month or so ago. I havent really had a chance to use it yet. So we pulled out the camera and Ill be posting picks later today.

Next time definately going to reiter pit:beer

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics from Granite Falls

Like I said wasnt that eventful basically just testing and listening for strange noises. :shocked

·
Registered
102 Posts
A couple of friends and I are going over to Tahuya Trail on Sat. the 18th:rockon near Bremerton to check it out if you want to meet up over there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will probably have to work on the 18th. Depends on how things work out, waiting on payday, Ins. check. Have to play it by ear, What time you meeting up and where:beer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts