Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
well, I'm not in MI, but shipping shouldn't be too bad.

I have a set of latches from a 87, not sure if they would work for yours or not. They aren't seized up, but could use a little cleanup and lubrication.
Actually have all the internals from this 'gate, so if you need other parts, let me know.

If the latches will work for you, make a offer (with shipping) and we'll see if we can work out a deal

Jim

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was at H & S, i think i seen some there, broncos that is with the pins.

H & S AUTO PARTS
3575 Auburn Rd
Utica, Michigan 48317
(586) 731-6770
Or try
WARHOOPS USED AUTO & TRUCK PRT
7575 18 1/2 Mile Rd
Sterling_Heights, Michigan 48314
(586) 731-1616

Click below
Or Michigan Junkyards

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i need a passenger side latch greg if you can find one. no one has one around here.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats what I am looking for too. I am waiting to here back from the guy from WHite Lake, he has them just need ti get a hold of him to get them. He has not called back.

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
Hey I have both latches from my 86, if you need them let me know. You can see them in my SF site under tailgate parts.
the drivers side one I broke the plastic window switch when I pulled it out. but they work well, probably need grease. They have been in the closet for over a year. As for the switch you can do like I did and splice the wires together that way you need to work on the tailgate you can drop it then roll the window up. (discamer) you must support window or it will break.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts