Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked everywhere including every junkyard within 50 miles. I work at a body shop and no one makes an aftermarket hood anymore apparently. The only thing I’ve found is rusted junkyard hoods and very expensive fiberglass.

thank you

·
Super Moderator
27,423 Posts
Yo JigsawPulse,
A belated Welcome to you!
Try Certifit - Bronco/Ford truck 19 ga body parts incl. hoods & air dam, etc.
Find their local store @ CertiFit Online®
I searched for Philadelphia PA and found this listing

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To: Create your Signature; Upload Images To Posts, Search and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

Try to find time to participate and vote in our next Full-Size of the Month Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Prizes are awarded to Winner; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; and a years worth of premium FSB membership!

Al

·
I did done broke it
2,363 Posts
LMC and Bronco Graveyard both have normal hood I believe

Reactions: JigsawPulse

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,003 Posts
Not sure where your located but I have one in my storage unit in Oregon, and it won’t fit either of mine 86 is the newest.

Reactions: JigsawPulse

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo JigsawPulse,
A belated Welcome to you!
Try Certifit - Bronco/Ford truck 19 ga body parts incl. hoods & air dam, etc.
Find their local store @ CertiFit Online®
I searched for Philadelphia PA and found this listing
View attachment 178589

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To: Create your Signature; Upload Images To Posts, Search and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

Try to find time to participate and vote in our next Full-Size of the Month Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Prizes are awarded to Winner; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; and a years worth of premium FSB membership!

Al
They didn’t have anything. Thank you for the tip though

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
3,778 Posts
I have looked everywhere including every junkyard within 50 miles. I work at a body shop and no one makes an aftermarket hood anymore apparently. The only thing I’ve found is rusted junkyard hoods and very expensive fiberglass.

thank you
You should check www.tabcoparts.com they sell replacements to original specs not that thin chineseum crap. Pretty sure it was @Rob_64-365 that had recently ordered a panel from them and was pretty happy with it.

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
661 Posts
I have an Arizona hood in eastern Nebraska.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
this guy has several OBS and Broncos they are parting out. I see some f150s in the background.

and FL 1989 Ford F-150 FULL PART OUT - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts