Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stripped down version of the Bronco with low miles for pretty cheap. Preferably within 500 miles of Dallas TX or Atlanta GA.

Email me at shawnluther (at) hotmail (dot) com

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Stripped down and cheap isn't to hard...a sevice vehicle is the way I'd go (actualy I did..I own a '94 ex-fish and game Bronc) service vehicles are usualy stripped down (xl versions at best), they were usualy maintianed ok cause someones job depended on it, and they're relatively cheap...the low milage part??? well thats a different story. Honestly with the way a Bronco holds it's value I think finding all three will be tough..But good luck..we'll keep an eye out for ya!:thumbup

P.S. welcome to our home

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Fleet Vehicle would be just fine. Rubber Mat Vinyl Seats no problem. I am looking in the <$5000 range. I have seen a few in this price range that have recently sold. Has to be a 5-speed though.

·
Registered
419 Posts
mine was govt property(registered at the pentagon) i got mine with 51k miles for only $1300. nothing terribly wrong, just neeed a lil tlc.
Keep looking and youll find what you want.
Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Looking for 5.0 5 speed Bronco

If anyone sees a fleet auction with Broncos nearby let me know. Or if you happen to see one at a dealer that's a 5-speed for a good price.

Gracias

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
You can buy mine with brand new 33's but I'm not letting it go for less than $7000. Motor and tranny have less than 15K since a complete rebuild. I have all receipts. Transportation can be arranged through my company's transportation department.

Mike

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I know a guy that has a 86 w/ 33's thats a 300 I-6 and 5 speed for $2000 if you are interested. bronco looks real good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

OldBlue said:
I know a guy that has a 86 w/ 33's thats a 300 I-6 and 5 speed for $2000 if you are interested. bronco looks real good.
Well, that sounds fun but I would have a hard time convincing my wife it is a reliable daily driver. :brownbag Is it in Utah?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yup in utah. I have known the guy for 4 months. never given him trouble

1 - 11 of 11 Posts