Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone no what happened to 91FORDBAJA? :shrug I sent him some money for some parts and I have not seen them. That was about 2 weeks before Christmas. I've tried emailing him but my emails keep getting kicked back to me. Any help finding out what happened to him would be appreciated.

·
Registered
259 Posts
r1brygo said:
Does anyone no what happened to 91FORDBAJA? :shrug I sent him some money for some parts and I have not seen them. That was about 2 weeks before Christmas. I've tried emailing him but my emails keep getting kicked back to me. Any help finding out what happened to him would be appreciated.

Good luck, he did the same thing to me. Try to get in touch with a mod, maybe they can help since this seems to be a trend.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I feel your pain guys..... I had the same thing happen to me with some guy that was supposed to send me a weber carb for my 80 datsun kingcab...... makes you just wanna :twak :boxing :lowblow the guy doesnt it??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh it is definitely the point of it. Luckily I am only losing $15. It seems that he "sold" a bunch of stuff throughout December. If you view his posts he evidently rolled a F-250 and was partng it out. By following the history of it all it seemed legit.

Anyone have any 460 engine perches from a F-250? :shrug

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1982bronco said:
i gont think it was necessary to post this everywhere.
It seems that this person may have taken a few people here. I am still giving him the benefit of doubt, maybe something happened medically? I am just trying to find out....My emails keep getting kicked back to me and there hasn't been any activity from him lately on this site that I can tell. If someone on this site got screwed, I would want others to make some kind of post to warn against dealing with a dis-honest person! I would hope that everyone would help police this site to weed out the bad seeds.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i understand what you are saying. but that still dosnt make it needed to post it everywhere. have one of the mods make it an announcement so it says on the top of every forum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1982bronco said:
i understand what you are saying. but that still dosnt make it needed to post it everywhere. have one of the mods make it an announcement so it says on the top of every forum.
How do you go about getting that done?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1982bronco said:
i have no idea.
maybe one of the MODS will see this and think that its worthy :shrug
I will in a day or so. I would like to make sure that nothing has happened that might be out of his control or come clean before making false aqcusations. Then the gloves are off :boxing :twak

·
College User
2,018 Posts
What state was this guy in. If he was close to a fellow member ask them to go and send this guy a message or something. I hear ya getting screwed sucks.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
All this, for 15 dollars? Suck it up man, and accept the loss. There's no reason to post this everywhere, it gets annoying, even if you were screwed over

1 - 14 of 14 Posts