Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey FSB, I looked through most of the search and did not see my question so here it goes. I am looking for a 351 engine for my 83 bronco that has a 302 in now. Anyone know where I can find one resonable in price? Thanks for all your help.

:banghead

·
aka: kemicalburns
8,170 Posts
naval bronk,

What i did was contact a local yard to see what they had. and picked up a complete motor from a 95 f250 for $800 bucks. that was my best bet because there is a few things needed to complete a 302-351 swap that i didnt want to deal with or spend money on.

oakharbor. my uncle was a high ranking officer there. how long have you been there? he retired 6-8 yrs ago i think

later

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New Motor is IN!!!!

Thank you all I went with a rebuild from this site. http://www.ford-motors-engines.com/index.html Good long block. Had some fun trying to find an oil pan for it though. But all is together now and sounding good. Almost ready for the mud as soon as the weather breaks. Hope everyone had a good holiday (mine was spent under my bronk) now I guess it is back to the daily grind. Thanks :beer

·
aka: kemicalburns
8,170 Posts
would be nice to see some pictures !!

congrats
later

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,671 Posts
Yeah, let's get some more info. I'm seriously considering getting one myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.