Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have one from my old bronco. It has a lokar trans dipstick and a hughes converter. $50 bucks and its yours. Located at my parents house near 51st ave and greenway.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
go with a 435. I got one I can sell you for a good price. :toothless

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PHX-Sold.

Dustin please do. Can you pay him for it if you get it this week and I'll reimburse you the cash this saturday? Hell...I might even throw you an extra 5 spot for the trouble...but probably not...cuz that's how I roll. If you don't get it this week I'll give you the cash for when ever you can get it. I'm in no rush.

Jobes...I never want to move "that" transmission again.

Thanks dudes.

-Scott

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts

-Scott

you must have missed the post where I spent he better part of a day running out of cuss words putting that 435 back in the rig. I think Bud said some stuff to it because it was very reluctant on going in the bronco correctly. :toothless

I have one thats slightly used. Driven like a grandma does. :histerica

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
PHX-Sold.

Dustin please do. Can you pay him for it if you get it this week and I'll reimburse you the cash this saturday? Hell...I might even throw you an extra 5 spot for the trouble...but probably not...cuz that's how I roll. If you don't get it this week I'll give you the cash for when ever you can get it. I'm in no rush.

Thanks dudes.

-Scott
I sent a pm to arrage to dru....I mean parts deal.

scott I better at least get a reach around....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts