Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So earlier i had a thread bout using my cash.

Well I decided im just going to buy a new truck with the collective money of my bronco and grad money....

Here is another bronco that would be a great base for a build

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1770855382.html

But im also looking into some F-150's

Anyone have any advice to what i should go for as a 18 year old??

I feel like a pickup with serve me better than a lifted 5.8 SUV....

·
Registered
304 Posts
as much as i hate to say this at your age you probably need something small and fuel efficient. broncos and f150's get like what? 14 mpg if you are lucky. give me a little more to work with and you will get a better answer. college, work, still living with your parents?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im gonna go to college, live with my mom, im going to be selling insurance soon, which could rake in about 2K a month.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
as much as i hate to say this at your age you probably need something small and fuel efficient. broncos and f150's get like what? 14 mpg if you are lucky. give me a little more to work with and you will get a better answer. college, work, still living with your parents?
i hate to agree, but i gotta. less expenditures=more money in your pocket and/or bank account. you really ought to be saving some of that loot!

if your gonna blow it tho, asking if a pick-up or bronco is a better choice on a bronco forum, guess what we're gonna say....GO BRONCO!

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Im gonna go to college, live with my mom, im going to be selling insurance soon, which could rake in about 2K a month.
Key word, you could also rake in $2 a month

Either invest it, or put it in a savings or CD or something

·
penis
3,320 Posts
i hate to agree, but i gotta. less expenditures=more money in your pocket and/or bank account. you really ought to be saving some of that loot!

if your gonna blow it tho, asking if a pick-up or bronco is a better choice on a bronco forum, guess what we're gonna say....GO BRONCO!
Buy a METRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save your money get a house then get a Bronco or truck to build trust me you won't have to listen to everyone bitch/flame you about why did you buy that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts