Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a tailgate spare tire carrier to sell, shipping would be to 37211, thanks Mogley.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,686 Posts
I've got one off a '92....

Couple of problems.

1. i can't take it off (can't use right arm yet) for another couple of weeks.

2. One of the studs is broken on it, so it doesn't have the triangle pattern anymore, it's just got the two on top.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Broncorob do you mean the studs that hold on the tire, would it be able to hold a tire still? Does it have all the hardware? My tailgate and rear fender have all the bolts to mount it, but I need the complete carrier with all the hardware to bolt up to my tailgate. How much do you want for it with shipping to 37211 if it could still support a tire ? Thanks Mogley.
Oh and what kind of condition is it in?

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
i have one im not gonna need any more, if you want it ill go and pull it off the truck, shipping will be bad, but its your call

·
Zombie Hunter
13,686 Posts
Mogley said:
Broncorob do you mean the studs that hold on the tire, would it be able to hold a tire still? Does it have all the hardware? My tailgate and rear fender have all the bolts to mount it, but I need the complete carrier with all the hardware to bolt up to my tailgate. How much do you want for it with shipping to 37211 if it could still support a tire ? Thanks Mogley.
Oh and what kind of condition is it in?
It can still support a tire, i took the spare off of it, and if you have a grinder and a welder, it wouldn't take much to put one back in. Everything needs lubed up on it, it's still on the truck so all the hardware is there.

BUT, like i said, i won't be able to take it off the truck for a few weeks yet, due to my shoulder.

Shipping is gonna kill you, these things, although not bulky do weight a little bit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have one in good working order from a 90 with the hardware, I'm just east of atlanta, 100.00..that's what I paid for it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts