Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am looking for an RV to borrow on the 4th of July through the 12th. Something small preferred. We will be driving to Oregon and back. Could rent one for $1600.00, but that is out of our range, and we will still have to pay for gas. We also prefer a Class C.

We are in Riverside, Ca., so something close would be helpful. We are very good drivers and neither one of us has ever gotten in an accident or had tickets. We will have AAA for insurance, so it will be insured. (they offer the "whatever you drive" insurance)

We both have experiance driving RV's and other large vehicles.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
are you willing to pay something, or are you literally just looking to "borrow" somone's RV for nothing? your post is unclear.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. I forgot to put that in. We are willing to pay for it, but not sure how much to say.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
are you willing to pay something, or are you literally just looking to "borrow" somone's RV for nothing? your post is unclear.
At first I was like, WTF you doing in here? Then I looked an seen this wasnt in the WestCoast Chap. Sorry jack:thumbup

You might have better luck if you have a mod move it into WestCoast?

Tim, callin Timmy boy. Come do your job little mod:goodfinge

EDIT: Wait, jack you are a mod, I guess you let Tim take care of your light work?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well this is originally in the "whatever" forum. I was going to put in the west coast forum, but it is supposed to be for wheeling, not "everything else"

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, I will remember that. thanks Red

·
Registered
315 Posts
ok so IIRC is if I remember correctly..fwiw is for what it's (not) worth what is btt? Sorry but I"m at work and between calls I Trrrroooolllllllll other peoples threads.....

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anyone is interested, we are willing to pay about $200.00 for the "borrow". Insurance is covered by AAA.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No longer looking. Decided to rent a car. Cheaper on gas.

Mods, please remove.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts