Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the leather steering wheel for 1992-96 Eddie Bauer and a good auto dimming mirror. Both seem to be difficult to find so I'm not picky where they are located.

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
I have an autodimming mirror that works but I no longer have the harness for it. I have a pic somewhere, pm me if you're interested.

Also, you can use any gentex autodimming mirror. There are 3, 5, and 7 pin harnesses...depending on how many features it has.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see factory steering wheels on ebay pretty regularly, if you hadn't tried there.

Yeah I have looked on ebay and I did see some factory steering wheels but not like the one I have. Mine is the one that is leather.

·
FSM Lifetime
2,239 Posts
They're hard to find, but they are out there. I just bought myself a leather steering wheel 2 weeks ago on ebay, Finally got here in the mail. Not as nice as the leather wheel on my camaro, but still 10x better than the dumb hard version.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At this point I would settle for the vinyl version as a temporary wheel until I found a good leather wheel. It would be an improvement as mine is in horrible shape. I don't think the previous owner cared much for Armor All.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will add option B to my search: 1992-96 vinyl steering wheel w/ cruise control.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts