Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under the Social clubs section is a group called Swamphorses that I created a while back. I am now looking for people who like to wheel around Florida to join up so that we can all meet and share info on are favorite wheel sites in the state. Its fun to meet people who enjoy the same idea of fun. Perhaps some of us can even wheel together but the objective is to share information about places to go in Florida and make a friend or two while your here. Come on over and share your adventures, projects, likes & dislikes. Your welcome in Swamphorses!;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sebastian , 40min south of CoCoa Bch

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
I'll join. Lakeland(Polk Co)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great! Glad to have ya aboard...check the Swamphorse club postings for news and feel free to leave any news for the others..I will make posts as new information arises.....if your a member I will notify you of any new happenings with a pvt message....see ya on the trails

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Bradenton, so I would like to join as well. Just got back from Triple Canopy Mud Ranch and had a blast. Now it is time to pull the trans and figure out why it is spittin fluid.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Bradenton, so I would like to join as well. Just got back from Triple Canopy Mud Ranch and had a blast. Now it is time to pull the trans and figure out why it is spittin fluid.
Great hop on over to the Social Groups and join up....as for the trans...did it overheat? A buddys f150 spewed tranny fluid right out the dipstick from overheating...good luck

·
Registered
37 Posts
I do not see where this forum is. Am I blocked because I only have 15 posts. As for the trans, it never ran over 180 on my gauge, but I a thinking it is the front seal. I really do not feel like dropping the trans. I just replaced the tc about 4 month ago and did not do the seal. Live and learn.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I'm in as long as the B2 is welcome. Its half ton, but not fullsize. Citrus county here.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Uhhh yeah for the most part. Went through the wiring under the hood, put in efans, aux fuse box, new bearings and seals front and rear, front spindle, starter, new headlights, core support.... just a bunch of little stuff.

then sunk it at redneck yacht club... got it running again, somehow... runs on no oil psi. Then broke the bolts out of the passenger knuckle, thats where she sits now.

Moved out on my own, so money isnt there like it used to be when mooching of the 'rents. And ive been bitten by the diesel bug.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
im in titusville.. i know its just titusville:toothless

Great! Glad to have ya aboard...check the Swamphorse club postings for news and feel free to leave any news for the others..I will make posts as new information arises.....if your a member I will notify you of any new happenings with a pvt message....see ya on the trails

·
Registered
247 Posts
you want to get it dirty? lets go down to scottsmoor haha, well get ya dirty

1 - 20 of 28 Posts