Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure pretty much all years are the same, Im looking for a hub and spindle after mine chucked a wheel bearing.

Thanks !

Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that was fast, its the right side.

you say its everything including the knuckle? from the 4x4 hub on in? I offer $100 and $50 shipping?

Dont really need the knuckle but if you dont want to dissasemble thats fine.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted to see a list of people that hate you but now im ignoring you? LOL how do I take that off

EDIT: nm I figured it out

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
$125 will take the whole thing with the shipping.

the 4wd automatic hub is taken off, and there is no outer axlshaft. but it does come with the steering knuckle, spindle, wheel bearings, hub assembly, and rotor.
the axle housing was torched off, so it is still connected to the !" of axle housing where i cut it off the old TTB. steering knuckle is perfectly fine.
its off a 92.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great., sounds good.

How would you like paid? I can do paypal, check/MO, credit card or COD.

PM me the details. thanks!

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
a money order will work great. the faster you send it, the faster i send out the parts. tommrow night i will have gotten the parts from where it is sitting, and will have pics up, then you can rush out a money order on monday,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thanks!

PM me the address so I can send it off monday, expect it wednesday or thursday.

Send it the cheapest way when you get the MO, I wont be able to get to putting it on for a couple weeks anyway. The bearings went out 300 miles from home and I had pep boys fix it just good enough to get home but its been driving fine, just not safe as I want it since its a DD - but not every day.

(I heated the spindle pretty good driving it to pepboys 30 miles after it locked up the first time, some of the inner race transfered to the spindle and had to be filed off, the hub got egged out 1/16" too when the outer race spun, they centered it and JB welded the new outer race in, all for $380 Just to get home ) :mad:

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
so which side do you want, drivers side or passanger
as you can see icut the axlehousing off to remove these so you will need to get creative with the torch, grindr, or sawzall to remove the housing from aorund the balljoints.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts