Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for more people to go wheeling in southern massachusettes, Fall river area. let me know if you are interested so a day can be set.

·
Registered
153 Posts
never been to the area but i'd make the trip. (as long as my truck is all together) count me in. i've got some jeep friends by me who would more then likely be down as well.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'd be down for going any weekend. I'll be taking my deuce too. :thumbup Where abouts in Fall River is this place? Is it Copicut/Freetown Forest? I've got access to some land up here if you'd want to go. It's trails, deep water, mud, and some hills. Could spend a day out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its not all deep water, you can throw mudd around here too, and its near the freetown forest kalashnikov, also im down to check out any trails you have access too.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
when are you guys planning on going?
Any weekend works for me as long as I know ahead of time. Saturdays are best incase something goes wrong.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I gotta regear, this 5.0 and aod is hating 38.5s and 4.10's, and i got some little shit to do, like weld up my front drive shaft and mount my sliders because there's no way in hell i'm caving in another door. I'm hoping to have that shit done this weekend but I'm kinda waiting on my buddy.

Any weekend works for me as long as I know ahead of time. Saturdays are best incase something goes wrong.
x2 cuz something always does :rofl: :banghead

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I gotta regear, this 5.0 and aod is hating 38.5s and 4.10's, and i got some little shit to do, like weld up my front drive shaft and mount my sliders because there's no way in hell i'm caving in another door. I'm hoping to have that shit done this weekend but I'm kinda waiting on my buddy.

x2 cuz something always does :rofl: :banghead
I need to change my fuel filters, oil change, refresh all fluids in the deuce before I go again anyways. I'd like to get my reverse lights wired up too and some new mirror mounts.

If you want to get rid of that AOD I've got the C6 from my Bronco. It only hss 98,500 miles...

·
Registered
198 Posts
thanks but I'm gonna keep the aod until i blow it up, if you still have it by then then maybe but I'm leaning towards a zf. How's the ol' 150 doing? You ever figure out what your doing with the 350?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
thanks but I'm gonna keep the aod until i blow it up, if you still have it by then then maybe but I'm leaning towards a zf. How's the ol' 150 doing? You ever figure out what your doing with the 350?
I sold the lift and took my red F150 off the road in may. I'm swapping the body onto my third f350 frame with a built 460 and the zf5 from the first f350. I'm using the frame and bed from the first f350 with the 460, c6 and axles from my second F350. I ended up getting a white 95 F150 cheap that I'm dding now.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I go all the time. I was out saturday night for 3 hours. Hows the 4th sound for you guys?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was checking out video looks like alot of water crossing , im in i guess. bringing my son. this will be new for us off roading. hope someone has a winch. Do you think i will be ok with stock gears??? dont want to kill iit before i can enjoy it. Also want to see how well thing will articulate. maiden voyage .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts