Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post. I'm looking for some opinions.

I'm looking at a 83 FSB, 302, 124000 miles on the truck, 25000 on the motor. Some slight rust on the fenders and tailgate, nothing major. The interior is perfect and all original. The paint is original and still glossy. The truck was stored inside until about 1 year ago. The suspension is factory. Can anyone give me an idea of what this might be worth?

·
Registered
238 Posts
shanemcc said:
This is my first post. I'm looking for some opinions.

I'm looking at a 83 FSB, 302, 124000 miles on the truck, 25000 on the motor. Some slight rust on the fenders and tailgate, nothing major. The interior is perfect and all original. The paint is original and still glossy. The truck was stored inside until about 1 year ago. The suspension is factory. Can anyone give me an idea of what this might be worth?
I bought an 84 about 6 months ago for $2500. It is in great shape except for
tailgate which can be repaired. Has 351 (5.8) C-6 (I think, no O/D) and 50 g
on replacement motor. Rest of drivetrain is original. also had custom wheels, new 33's, new brakes, exaust, and shocks. Located in Florida. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
robbies bko is mint too. great deal for 2500 bro.
i bought my 93 eddie bauer 351 e4od three years ago for 2200, it needed a little attention, but was basically fine.

i would offer them 1800 and see what they say. then again check kelley blue book and see what the ball park figures are for it, then subtract some arbitrary amount and see how that flies. bargain with them, worse that can happen is they say no. but dont price yourself out to far.

·
Registered
238 Posts
BroncoSka said:
robbies bko is mint too. great deal for 2500 bro.
i bought my 93 eddie bauer 351 e4od three years ago for 2200, it needed a little attention, but was basically fine.

i would offer them 1800 and see what they say. then again check kelley blue book and see what the ball park figures are for it, then subtract some arbitrary amount and see how that flies. bargain with them, worse that can happen is they say no. but dont price yourself out to far.
Right on, Ska-boy! The P/O wanted $3000, offered $2200, agreed on $2500.
Make low offer (just not ridiculous) and let 'em counter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts