Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for coil spring towers off of ttb units with dual shock mounts like my 94 Bronco has. And some coil springs 8 or 10 inchers. I figured everyone doing the SAS would have some part laying around.
Also looking for a small block C6 trans. with short tail housing for a divorced transfer.:beer You can E-mail me on price$. If you live close enough I'll come get them.
Thanks
Mike Hall
[email protected]

·
user title
2,211 Posts
You could use single shock mount towers with a heavier spring and have the same [basic] results. That's what I ended up doing - I figured it was easier.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mike Hall said:
I'm looking for coil spring towers off of ttb units with dual shock mounts like my 94 Bronco has. And some coil springs 8 or 10 inchers. I figured everyone doing the SAS would have some part laying around.
Also looking for a small block C6 trans. with short tail housing for a divorced transfer.:beer You can E-mail me on price$. If you live close enough I'll come get them.
Thanks
Mike Hall
[email protected]
I have the stock spring towers with dual shocks I cut the brakeline hex out but otherwise in tack. I also have a set of skyjacker 8" coils. $100 buxs + some shipping. Let me know

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah, you're trying to get the stock-type dual shock setup? I wouldn't bother. If you're serious about getting a longer/better shock in there, swap to 78/79 buckets and use a F250 shock tower behind the spring.

Putting shocks in front of the spring just makes them run hot and wear out faster.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coil Towers & Srings

Hey optiwiziard
I would like the buckets & springs. If you could find out how much it would cost to send them to Wabash, In. 46992. And let me know, then I can send you a money order for the full amount of parts & shipping. Please send on cheapest rate, not in that big of a hurry. Thanks

Mike Hall
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts