Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fsb'ers, im fairly new to offroading in cali and i never have anytime and when i do i up a go riding right then .... i never can plan i can only just go... i find my self riding anywhere (front yards, medians) im in riverside and there are a few places close but nothing too vast.. ive been to perris several time as well as this other spot off the 60 .... would like to expand but need a buddy with the same sparadick habits.... or atleast tell me where to go within an hour drive.... i have a 94 351 stock suspension and 35 bfgs

oh i need a rear bumber with brackets and also a drivers window if anyone has one

i was going to sell it but no one was interested but if so I have pics in my pro

thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Where in Riverside are you at? I'm off of Adams about a mile from the freeway..

The place off the 60 sux.. To dusty.. The only "local" place is off of Van Buren in the orange groves.. But that place won't be around to much longer.. They're developing out there and are building houses. :( Some cool hills and a little mud hole. :)

The best place close hands down is Azusa Canyon.. Obviously it's in Azusa. Huge mud pits.. You see some sick trucks going through there.. only 8 bux to get in..

If yer toolin around Riverside at all you'll eventually see my wife in her bronco.. You'll know it's her, cause it's the biggest bronco around, and it has a big sticker on the windshield that says "Redneck"

Oh check the thread about the M&G here in this forum.. would be cool too meet more people eh?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive seen your wife thats a sick truck ... as soon as you said "redneck" a light went off I see her when im dropping my son of at the YMCA right there at adams and magnolia ..... thanks for the info ill check those places out. I will have some free time soon a would like to go on a run ill keep my eyes out for any post

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh wow www.acorausa.com these guys are nuts.... im a little peon compared to that ... thats ...wow... reminds me of virginia back country without the green ..... thanks you guys

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
My neighbor is selling a 4" lift for a bronco for 500 bux.. Dunno if yer interested..

And this Sunday a few of us are going to the meet and greet in Anahiem.. You're more then welcome to come with us.. Check the thread about it..

www.acorausa.com <-- that's Azusa canyon.. Love that place...

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Spectre said:
My neighbor is selling a 4" lift for a bronco for 500 bux.. Dunno if yer interested..

And this saturday a few of us are going to the meet and greet in Anahiem.. You're more then welcome to come with us.. Check the thread about it..

www.acorausa.com <-- that's Azusa canyon.. Love that place...
Hey Spectre...might want to check the dates...Its set for Jan 29th...sunday.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Ya.. Sunday..

heh.. I must've got confused.. :(

<fixed the mistake>

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
94 XLT 351 E4OD 4" Superlift 88 XLT AOD about to put on 4" Pro Comp lift
2,849 Posts
Spectre said:
What kind of lift?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Looks to be a Rough Country..

I'm not sure.. It was on the bronco when he bought it.. And the PO already missinformed us about the gears and said it had lockers and we tear it apart and of course it has the stock gears and we learned about the lockers when he got stuck..

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
94 XLT 351 E4OD 4" Superlift 88 XLT AOD about to put on 4" Pro Comp lift
2,849 Posts
Eh, aren't they like $460 brand new?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
$490, but that's without the extended arms and blocks instead of rear leaf packs..

So how about 250 for the kit exactly how it sells new, and then 250 for the radius arms and leaf springs? total of $500.. Not willing to seperate..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im a baller on a budget so I will have to pass on the lift but im not scared to bury my truck to the doors

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I hear ya.. I'm on a tight budget as well.. Tis why it's taken me almost 2 years to buy the gears and install kits.. Now I just need the cash to install em.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Head up to Big Bear if your looking for something close to Riverside. Lots of trails from mild to extreme, all depends on what you're looking for. Also, Cajon Pass area has so good trails that you can tie in with the trails from Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead area. I go further north to the Panamints, nice area for a weekend run.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts