Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some old pics of my old 86 Bronco. If any one here has it, or knows where it is, I'd be greatful to be reaquainted with it. I sold it in '97 w/o the light bar.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Defyant? what the hell are you doing here! :rofl:

For all you know that truck got cash 4 clunkered or something... bronco's arent as easy to track down as marauders....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Defyant? what the hell are you doing here! :rofl:

For all you know that truck got cash 4 clunkered or something... bronco's arent as easy to track down as marauders....
LOL, hey man... as wide as the internet seems to be, fancy meeting you here!

I've been lurking on this board for quite a while. The love of that old Bronco keeps me checking in over here. Now that I have a scanner and digitalized some old pics I figured I'd take a shot in the dark and post up here with pics and hope. If it pops up, I just might cash in a bond or two! LOL

Besides, I bumped into you here, maybe that ole truck will find her way home too...

·
Registered
76 Posts
It would probably help if you post the state and town that it was sold in,and any other info that could possibly help in identifying the bronco.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good points. I sold the truck in MD. It was sold at least once more to a woman who worked at a local hospital. I looked her up a while back to find out she traded it in. I'd say sometime around..... 2002 ish. I will try to find the old reg.

·
'05 Excursion Limited
1,662 Posts
Have someone run a carfax and it should show you the last registration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts