Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I joined this forum because I wanted to look at the classifides section to buy my first Bronco. I am a member of the powerstroke forum and the SCCOA(super coupe club of America) forum and knew that a good place to buy something I want is in the classifides section on forums. This forum however says I need 75 posts just to view the classifides section. Looks like I better get to posting. LOL. Anyways I want to get a bronco for trails and mudding. My buddy bought a Jeep Cherokee not too long ago and we have had a blast in that thing but he is the only one with a trail/mud vehicle so it is time for me to get one. I love Ford so I think a Bronco is the way to go. Hope to learn many things from this forum and troubleshoot any problems I may encounter with my future Bronco.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
75 posts wont take long, just be a more active member :thumbup

glad to have you here.
Ya hopefully it wont take too long. The year of Bronco I was looking at was the 92-96. I was wondering if they made the 5 speed for the 351? I really love driving stick shift and havent done it in a while since I got my truck.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Check craigslist. The 5spd only came on the 300 and 302. It was a m5od. Not a zf5 like the f250/350. But the zf5 is easy to swap in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts