Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resident Wrecker Driver
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 Bronco Fullsize with a rebuilt 5.0L, rebuilt AOD automatic transmission, push button 4x4, new gas tank, wiper motor, brakes, tailgate, brake master cylinder, Boss Audio System, American Racing Tailgunner wheels, 31x10.50 r15 BFG's. There are many new parts and the truck runs mint. Body is excellent except for 2 quarters. I don't want to get rid of her, but a new truck kinda fell in my lap and I have no place to park it. I'm looking for someone in Connecticut and also to a good home. I am a mechanic and am willing to service the truck. I am asking $2000 or best offer. Email for pics [email protected]

·
ASM
2,174 Posts
If money is the issue it may be more proffitable to you to part it out and junk what you don't sell.

If you need to get rid of it for a fast sell ( you said you need space) it would probably be best if you posted this in the For Sale section. If you do put it in the For Sale section, make sure you have pics, because it won't sell unless people see pics of what it looks like.
Sorry that you have to sell it. I would hate to sell mine

·
Resident Wrecker Driver
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got lucky my boss is going to let me park the f350 or the bronco at work, so I'll have some room.:beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts