·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the guy who won it might have also been the seller, as he has no previous record of bidding, or selling anything. Sent message to Ebay

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
The plow is worth $350!

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
hey, if it was only worth $300 to you, you can't be pissed off. (unless it was the seller himself, of course, but that doesn't make sense because he could have put in a reserve if he wanted to).

i've been outbid by alot less than that, but i make a conscious decision how much something is worth to me and if it goes higher, oh well, wasn't meant to be.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
The winning bidder could have bid $600 for all you know.
Since it only took $305 to win that's all that shows.

I'm with Jacko, I bid what I think it's worth to me and if I lose "Meh"
at least I helped drive up the bid a little for the seller.

It's probably a good thing I DON't win everything I bid on, we'd need a bigger house! :toothless

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
That'd be awesome for $300. I'd absolutely buy it just for the plow around here and be happy to have the extra parts.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
what happened to all the paint up front? Engine fire?

I agree, I bet the guy realized he didnt wanna give away his bronc for $300 and that he could get more use out of it if he kept it so he waited until the last minute to bid

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The $600 bid may be the case, but it happened at the exact last second (I never received an E-mail telling me I got outbid, just that I lose. I am not to pissed, because I don't really have a place to put the damned thing, but with the winning bidder having absolutly no previous bid history I get upset. Not terribly, but a little

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
The $600 bid may be the case, but it happened at the exact last second (I never received an E-mail telling me I got outbid, just that I lose. I am not to pissed, because I don't really have a place to put the damned thing, but with the winning bidder having absolutly no previous bid history I get upset. Not terribly, but a little
That is just a common sniper. But yea it does seem a little fishy that that name has been registered since 05 yet has not ever bid on anything until sniping this one auction?

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Just another reason I don't like to do Ebay unless I have to....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Worth $300+ just in scrap. Never mind the converters if it has them is another $100+. Plus the plow.......someone got a good deal and can easy double their money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts