·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
1 more!!! Come on ppl!

KC

·
Explorer driving
4,191 Posts
I have my MS Outlook popup every day at work with a link to vote for FSB on that site. Hopefully, my ~20 votes/mo help out.
Only votes cast by leaving here(FSB), and going to Top 4x4 count in the standings. Voting before coming here, does nothing for the standings.

We're 3 votes away from 2nd as of this post.

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Explorer driving
4,191 Posts
http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=dsotmoon

I just automatically go to the above link. Just like clicking on the link on the main page, it should garner a vote for this site.
It's the same link, duh. You're missing the point.

What do the "In" and "Out" columns mean?

[B]"In month"[/B] is the number of votes (or hits) your site has sent to Top4x4Sites during the current month. This is the number that determines the rankings.

"Out month" is the number of times people have gone to your site from Top4x4Sites. This does not affect the ranking at all. It simply tells you how much reciprocal traffic your site is getting back.

"In total" and "Out total" are the total number of votes (or hits) your site has recieved since signing up. Again, this is simply for reference and does not affect your rank.
The italicized lines above show the point I'm trying to make. If people are so concerned about where we are on Top 4x4, then I just want them to know how the system works. :beer

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I vote every day.

·
Registered
278 Posts
It's the same link, duh. You're missing the point.

The italicized lines above show the point I'm trying to make. If people are so concerned about where we are on Top 4x4, then I just want them to know how the system works. :beer

I must be missing your point then. When I click on the link, it asks if I want to vote for the site I just left and I do. So where from that does it seem like I'm not voting for this site? I'm not just visiting the Top4x4 site, I'm voting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts